The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the regional-level activities of the Regional Level Engagement and Assistance to enhance agriculture through ICT.
Effective implementation of national plans of action of AgriCodeExpo. Report Directly to the Country Coordinator or CEO.
- The Regional Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the implementation of regional-level activities. This may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage the AgriCodeExpo project components in his city of residence with responsibilities, including: (a) establishing and maintaining systems for project operation; (b) assisting in the development of the project’s annual planning and timely, high quality implementation of activities and deliverables; (c) overseeing regional-level monitoring and evaluation of project implementation and deliverables.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies for working with government entities, private sector companies, and other civil society actors on policies aimed at enhancing agriculture through ICT.
- Organize, lead, and participate in collaborative initiatives.
- With the support of field staff, submit timely and accurate program, financial, and procurement reports to the Project Director and HQ.
- Develop and maintain various stakeholder relationships to promote public-private partnership and engage in coalition building.
- Supervise support staff and local consultants assigned to the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Successful candidates will have strong management skills as well as relevant experience implementing programs linked to coding, humanitarian, climate Information services, women in tech and agriculture.
Significant project management experience and leadership is highly desired.
Bachelor’s degree required, in international development, management, social science, human rights, education, economic development, law, public policy or other related field of study.
Certification, training, or experience in AgriTech, gender issues, organizational development or policy analysis would be an asset.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience in government capacity building or community monitoring systems strongly preferred.
- Experience managing a regional-level project.
- Leadership experience in the implementation of development projects (AGRICODEEXPO programs)
- Experience with public-private partnership building, working with labor unions and civil society groups.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of strategic plans.
- Ability to maintain the highest ethical standards at all times.
- Knowledge or understanding of AgriCodeExpo programs.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, conflict, and ethical management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft).
- Fluent English or French language skills required. Proficiency in other languages is an asset.
Documents needed: Cover Letter and Resume.
Note: the subject of the email is the title of the position you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com