AgriCodeExpo Ghana is proud to announce an exciting event focusing on Climate Smart Agriculture Training designed to equip farmers and agricultural professionals with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the challenges posed by climate change. The event aims to promote sustainable farming practices and innovative approaches to ensure food security in the face of a changing climate. The training will be held via Zoom on July 16 2023 at 7:00 PM (Azores time).
The training session will provide a comprehensive overview of climate smart agriculture with an emphasis on practical strategies and techniques that enhance productivity resilience and environmental sustainability. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with experts in the field learn from real-world case studies and foster collaboration among stakeholders.
1. Introduction to Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA)
2. Understanding Climate Change and Its Impact on Agriculture
3. Adapting Agricultural Practices to Climate Change
4. Best Practices for Climate-Smart Seed Selection and Crop Management
5. Sustainable Water Management Techniques
6. Soil Conservation and Nutrient Management Strategies
7. Integrating Agroforestry for Climate Resilience
8. Accessing Climate Finance and Support for Farmers
9. Success Stories and Case Studies from Climate Smart Agriculture Projects
10. Q&A Session and Group Discussion
To participate in this valuable training session interested individuals can register by visiting the AgriCodeExpo website or following the provided Zoom meeting link. The event is open to farmers agricultural professionals students researchers policymakers and anyone interested in sustainable agriculture practices.
AgriCodeExpo Ghana’s Climate Smart Agriculture Training is a fantastic opportunity for individuals involved in agriculture to learn about practical methods to adapt to climate change and build long-term resilience in their farming practices. By equipping participants with the necessary knowledge and skills this training session aims to create a network of climate-conscious farmers and professionals who can drive sustainable agricultural development in Ghana. Don’t miss out on this informative and engaging event!